Street Fighter V comes out in exactly one week’s time from now i.e. next Tuesday, and while most of us do not need the usual verification from game reviewers before buying this one, Famitsu Magazine’s reviews for the week are worth a watch – especially the one for Capcom’s latest.
Surprisingly, the fighting game has not been able to secure a perfect score from the famous Japanese magazine! Although Famitsu doesn’t dole out 40/40 reviews very frequently, we expected the latest Street Fighter to be different.
However, the game has managed to score 35/40 which in itself is a good score. It is also worthy of noting that among this week’s reviews at the magazine, Street Fighter was the top scoring game; it got one up from Attack on Titan on all paltforms, and better than bestseller Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna too.
Here are this week’s reviews from the gaming magazine:
- Attack on Titan (PS4) – 8/9/9/8 [34/40]
- Attack on Titan (PS3) – 8/9/9/8 [34/40]
- Attack on Titan (PS Vita) – 8/9/9/8 [34/40]
- Hardware: Rivals (PS4) – 7/7/8/7 [29/40]
- Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna (PS4) – 8/8/8/8 [32/40]
- Ikenie to Yuki no Setsuna (PS Vita) – 8/8/8/8 [32/40]
- Kan Colle Kai (PS Vita) – 7/7/8/7 [29/40]
- Mario and Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games (Nintendo 3DS) – 9/8/8/8 [33/40]
- Nazo no Mini-Game: Choigae (Nintendo 3DS) – 6/8/6/9 [29/40]
- Street Fighter V (PS4) – 10/8/8/9 [35/40]
In parallel news related to the game, it has been revealed that the rumored character Zen was indeed real, although more speculation suggests that the game might have a smaller list of playable characters at the time of release.
Talking of, Capcom will release Street Fighter V on February 16, 2016 for PS4 and PC