Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster Gameplay for First 10 Minutes
Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster sets foot in the market today i.e. January 19, 2016 and in case you have not had the chance to see how improved the game is as compared to the original Resident Evil 0, we are sharing a walkthrough gameplay for the first 10 minutes of the game.
The game is releasing out for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One but the PC is being regarded as the primary platform where Resident Evil 0 HD Remaster is reported to run smooth without asking too much from the machine.
To give you a little more insight, here’s the complete E3 demo for the title from last year.
If you wish to play it on PC, here are the minimum specs you are going to need:
- OS: Windows 7 SP1 / Windows 8.1
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX260, or better
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 13 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible (must support DirectX 9.0c or higher)
- Additional Notes: Supports Keyboard +Mouse. Genuine Xbox 360 PC compatible controller recommended.
Do tell us what are your first impressions if you have played the HD Remaster version of the game.