Splatoon Splatfest in NA: Choose Between Robots and Dinosaurs!
The first Splatoon Splatfest of 2016 is more than what you usually get; it is all about time travelling to the ancient days or the future that is yet to come – which in itself is pretty exciting.
Right now, the developers are asking you to head to the Inkopolis Plaza and vote on where do you want the Splatfest to be held.
Beginning tomorrow, head to the Inkopolis Plaza to vote on our newest theme: Would you rather travel to the past or the future? We realize this is a tough decision, so we’ve made a pros and cons list for you to consider.
The lists of pros and cons that they have shared for choosing either Future or Past has some really nice Splatoon-styled ring to them. While at one hand you get sweet but man-eating dinosaurs, at the other you have got robots that could be your best friends or your worst enemies. Here’s a rundown:
- Dinosaurs are totally sweet.
- It’s easier to stay on your Paleo diet in the Paleolithic era.
- Caveman fashion was pretty fresh, assuming The Flintstones is an accurate documentation.
- Dinosaurs might eat you.
- No burgers OR pizza.
- Your mom might ask you to be her date to the Enchantment Under the Sea dance.
- Your best friend could be a robot.
- Holodecks provide hours of entertainment, all without needing to leave your house!
- Transportation potentially seems cooler: Rocketships? Scotty beaming you up?
- Robots might have gained intelligence and decided they’re not friendly.
- What happens if your transporter makes a mistake and mixes you up with someone else? I think we’ve all seen
- The Fly enough times to know what could happen…
- All food now comes in the form of an affordable and widely available pill, BUT IT’S ONLY AVAILABLE IN SQUID FLAVOR.
So tell us, where are you headed with the upcoming Splatfest event in Splatoon?