PS4 Didn’t Even Give Breathing Space to Xbox One in 2015 Says Amazon’s Best Sellers List
Not that it was unexpected but the newly released best sellers list of Amazon has revealed that Xbox One was not able to deal any form of damage to the PS4 even in the second year of their life. Not only that, they have also revealed that the best selling game was Fallout 4 – what else would it be.
However, one cannot help but notice that the lists are almost dominated by products related to PlayStation which is certainly something Microsoft wanted to change this year.
As far as consoles are concerned, the list mentioned PS4 three times; twice with bundles namely the 500GB Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Bundle and the 500GB Star Wars Battlefront Bundle and once as a standalone console. Here’s the list:
- PlayStation 4 500GB Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Bundle
- PlayStation 4 500GB Star Wars Battlefront Bundle
- Xbox One 500GB Gears of War Ultimate Edition Bundle
- PlayStation 4
- New Nintendo 3DS XL Black
- Xbox One 500GB Assassin’s Creed Bundle
Last but not the least, Amazon also shared the list of best selling accessories where the PlayStation Store’s gift cards and PlayStation Plus memberships didn’t even give breathing space to Xbox One accessories apart from their controller. Here’s the rundown:
- $20 PlayStation Store Gift Card
- $10 PlayStation Store Gift Card
- $50 PlayStation Store Gift Card
- Xbox Live 12-Month Gold Membership
- DualShock 4
- 1-Year PlayStation Plus Membership
- Xbox $10 Gift Card
- Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
- Xbox One Wireless Controller
- $100 PlayStation Store Gift Card
So yeah, the PS4 didn’t even give breathing space to rival Xbox One last year!