Just as the promised earlier, Microsoft is now adding even more games to the list of titles that are already available to play through the Xbox One Backwards Compatibility.
In a new post on his official blog, Major Nelson, the Director of Programming for Xbox Live revealed 16 new games that are playable right now. This list includes titles like Fable 3, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Halo Reach and more.
Here’s a rundown:
- Braid (Microsoft Studios)
- DEUS EX: HUMAN REVOLUTION (Square Enix)
- Doritos Crash Course (Microsoft Studios)
- Fable III (Microsoft Game Studios)
- Halo: Reach (Microsoft Game Studios)
- Hydro Thunder (Microsoft Studios)
- Iron Brigade (Microsoft Studios)
- Kane & Lynch 2 (Square Enix)
- Motocross Madness (Microsoft Studios)
- MS. PAC-MAN (BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.)
- Peggle (PopCap Games, Inc.)
- Portal: Still Alive (Microsoft Studios)
- Spelunky (Microsoft Studios)
- Splosion Man (Microsoft Studios)
- Ticket to Ride (Microsoft Studios)
- Zuma’s Revenge! (PopCap Games)
Not only that, Larry Hryb also revealed the Xbox 360 games that have been the most popular on their new console. Ever since Xbox One Backwards Compatibility was launched, people have played 9 million hours, and the games that were played the most were Fallout 3, GOW3, Just Cause 2, AC2 and Dirt 3:
Since launch on Nov. 12, fans have been enjoying Xbox 360 games on Xbox One for the first time ever, logging more than 9 million hours spent playing Xbox 360 games on Xbox One. And the most popular games fans from around the world have been spending those hours playing are Fallout 3, Gears of War 3, Just Cause 2, Assassin’s Creed II and DiRT 3.
Are there other games that you wanted to be supported with the Xbox One Backwards Compatibility feature? Doo tell us in the comments below!