Will You Buy Uncharted 4 After Playing the Beta? Sony Wants to Know
Sony’s Uncharted 4 is shaping up to be the perfect end to this epic franchise. Naughty Dog is working hard to make sure they do justice to Nathan’s final chapter and we are looking forward to playing the title.
We got a taste of what it would be like from a recently held multiplayer beta for Uncharted 4. Both new and old characters appeared including Nate, Sully, Eddie Raja, Chloe and more.
It was a decent gameplay experience, but developers want to know if that was enough for you to consider buying a copy? Sony and Naughty Dog are looking for feedback and are asking the following questions:
- How would you rate your overall satisfaction level with the game’s multiplayer?
- Would you recommend the game’s multiplayer to a friend?
- How likely are you to purchase Uncharted 4 after playing the beta?
- What things did you like most about it?
- What would you like to see improved?
- What is unique or different about the multiplayer compared to other games?
Surveys are being rolled out right now and you better check your email for it and let Sony know what’s up. This may help developers improve the game before final release, so make sure you participate in the survey.
Uncharted 4 is expected to arrive in 2016 for PlayStation 4, the game is available to preorder from PSN and third party retailers.
Previously, Naughty announced its arrival this year but sadly due to the game needing more time, developers felt that it needs to be pushed back to 2016. Hopefully, the final product is going to be worth the wait.