Metal Gear Online, the online section of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, has received a brand new update. It brings a plethora of fixes and improvements across the board.
Below you can see the bug fixes in update 1.02:
- Fixed an issue in the “BLACK SITE” map where the player could sometimes exit outside the map from the basement.
- Fixed an issue where experience points were not properly distributed for Ascension 3.
- Fixed an issue where players would incorrectly gain experience points when completing an invalid match.
- Fixed an issue where players gained experience points by killing a teammate who is being CQC choked.
- Fixed an issue where experience points were not properly distributed when taking over an enemy controlled Walker gear with multiple players.
- Fixed an issue in “CLOAK AND DAGGER” where players gained Data Disc recovering experience points without actually recovering the Data Disc.
- Fixed an issue where the Avatar customization screen would not respond to controller input.
- Fixed an issue where the System menu would not respond to controller input.
- Fixed an issue with the Party system where players were unable to create a new party right after leaving a party.
- Fixed an issue on the Ranking screen when the player was not included on the list.
- Fixed an issue where players were able to keep the increased weapon slots given by certain abilities, even after removing those particular abilities from their loadout.
- Fixed an issue in the beginning of Round 2 where certain markers from end of Round 1 remained on the Mission Start screen.
For rest of the patch notes you can visit the official website.