PC gamers are getting some love from Ubisoft as the developer has released the first major update for Rainbow Six: Siege, adding HD texture pack for the PC version.
Users with a 4GB GPU will be able to benefit from this HD texture pack from 1080p to 1440p. Meanwhile, for 4K you’ll need at least a 6GB card.
Here the highlights of the new patch.
Patch Notes Summary:
New Content & Features
- DLC Ultra-HD Texture Pack now available for PC Players
- Implemented an auto-kick feature for intentional team killers
General Tweaks & Improvements
- Hit Registration
- Fixed bugs on replication and kill cam:
- Pawn rotation latency
- Shield positioning while rappelling
- Shooting and moving while rappelling
- Kill cam replication issues
- Updated server tick rate for PC (intermittent & temporary)
- PvP – Ranked playlist HUD has been synced with the Casual playlist
- Renamed Minimal HUD to Hardcore HUD
Ranked Matchmaking Improvements
- Increased reliability of end-game skill rank updates.
- The penalty for abandoning a ranked game in progress has been temporarily reduced to 8 minutes.
- Skill rank icon is now displayed on the game’s main screen, next to your level.
Other Matchmaking Improvements
- PvP & PvE matchmaking bug fixes
- PvP – Reduced time to detect Defenders outside from 5 seconds to 2 seconds.
- PvE – Reduced the maximum number of White Masks and reduced wave sizes in Terrorist Hunt – Disarm Bomb.
- Increased the amount of characters available tin the chatbox from 32 characters to 128 characters.
Glaz scope visibility enhanced.
Top Community Raised Bug Fixes
- Gameplay fixes
- Level Design fixes
- Online Flow fixes
- Visual fixes
- UI fixes
- Miscellaneous fixes
For more details, you can visit Ubisoft Forum.