As we get closer to Christmas it looks like EA are trying to get more people to sign up to the EA Access service. From December 15-21 they are offering some exclusive deals to members with some impressive discounts on show.
Electronic Arts have revealed the following discounts will be available through the Xbox One exclusive service:
- EA SPORTS NBA LIVE 16 – Full Game – (50% off)
- Battlefield 4 Premium – (60% off)
- Battlefield Hardline Premium – (60% off)
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Trespasser – (40% off)
- Dragon Age Inquisition: Jaws of Hakkon – (40% off)
- Dragon Age Inquisition: The Descent – (40% off)
- EA SPORTS UFC Bruce Lee – Bundle – (50% off)
- Need For Speed Rivals: Complete Edition Bundle Pack – (50% off)
These are not only full games, but also savings on the DLC too. Some of the more impressive savings on the list are Battlefield 4 Premium (60% off) as well as Battlefield Hardline Premium (60% off). It is interesting that the Dragon Age DLC is available and not the full game. EA obviously think that the fact the game is available from the Vault will provide fans access to the base game.
With these savings being on the run up to Christmas these are obviously aimed at existing players and not the ones who will be purchasing an Xbox One console for Christmas. It may have been interesting to see them offer some deals to these customers too. They may use other ways to entice the new Xbox One owners though over the Christmas period.
Will you be using any of these discounts from the EA Access service? Let us know your thoughts on the new savings below in the comments section.