Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Specialists Abilities Charge Times Revealed
Specialists, in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 are the real game changers and can easily create a difference between winning or losing a game.
Due to special abilities/weapons at their disposal, each Specialist Ability has a specific charge time which restricts players from spamming them. However, having the knowledge of when you will re-acquire your Specialist Ability can really help you turn the tides during a game; provided that you make some right decisions at the right time.
BlameTruth has created a neat little video detailing the charge time of each and every Specialist Ability in Call of Duty: Black Ops 3. However, before we discuss these times, one thing to note here is that the charge times are different for Search and Destroy and other objective game modes.
In addition to this, also note that with Overclock, you get around 25 per cent reduction in the cooldown time which is immensely helpful with Specialist Abilities that have long recharge times such as Purifier and H.I.V.E. You can check out the list provided below for more information on different abilities and charge times:
- Gravity Spikes: 4 minutes 30 seconds
- Overdrive: 2 minutes 18 seconds
- Sparrow: 4 minutes 30 seconds
- Vision Pulse: 4 minutes
- Tempest: 4 minutes 30 seconds
- Glitch: 2 minutes 18 seconds
- War Machine: 4 minutes 30 seconds
- Kinetic Armor: 4 minutes
- Annihilator: 5 minutes
- Combat Focus: 4 minutes 30 seconds
- H.I.V.E.: 5 minutes
- Rejack: 2 minutes 55 seconds
- Scythe: 5 minutes
- Psychosis: 2 minutes 18 seconds
- Ripper: 1 minute 42 seconds
- Active Camo: 3 minutes 25 seconds
- Purifier: 5 minutes
- Heat Wave: 2 minutes 55 seconds
You can also check out the YouTube video embedded above for more information.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 is now available on PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4, Playstation 3, and Xbox 360.