What a year this has been? Plenty of great games were released, the year started off with The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Bloodborne, Evolve. A steady stream of games were released throughout the year, and things ended with a bang with the release of Just Cause 3 and Xenoblade.
Expectations are high from 2016 but before we head into the next year, it is time to talk about the top ten games from the world’s biggest video sharing platform.
YouTube has just revealed its top ten games based on views and watch time. On top of the list, we have Treyarch’s Call of Duty Black Ops 3, which is the most viewed game on the platform.
Meanwhile, at number two we have EA’s FIFA 16 and unexpectedly, Five Nights at Freedy’s is at number three. Here’s YouTube top ten games for 2015:
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III
- FIFA 16
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 3
- Ark: Survival Evolved
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 4
- Fallout 4
- Mortal Kombat X
- Batman: Arkham Knight
- Until Dawn
YouTube also shared the top ten trending videos for 2015, and to no one’s surprise, Clash of Clans is at the very top of the food chain.
- Clash of Clans: Revenge (Official Super Bowl TV Commercial)
- Real GTA
- Star Wars Battlefront Reveal Trailer
- Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 Teaser Trailer
- WARNING: YOU WILL DIE | Five Nights at Freddy’s 3 – Part 1
- Discover Pokémon in the Real World with Pokémon GO!
- Fallout 4 – Official Trailer
- Elders Play Grand Theft Auto V (Elders React: Gaming)
- Halo VS Call of Duty
- Final Fantasy VII – E3 2015 Trailer | PS4
What do you think of YouTube’s top ten? Let us know in the comments below.