PlayStation Experience brought us a piece of news that we have been waiting for a long time. Destiny players can use their Sparrows to race on Mars and Venus.
Known as the Sparrow Racing League, the event is now available for Destiny players. Bungie revealed that Destiny: The Taken King players should get in touch with Amanda Holliday, as this is her event. She will also be the one to grant you rewards after you cross the finishing line.
- Obtain your SRL Licence Quest and SRL Bounties
- Earn a new Sparrow as part of the SRL Quest
- Upgrade your reputation by completing SRL Bounties
- Each Race is a chance to earn SRL gear and Shaders
- The higher your reputation, the better the post-game drops
- Helmets and Class Items can drop with up to 320 Light
- Helmets and Class Items with Light can be used for Infusion
- All other SRL gear has no Light, but features racing perks
Eververse also has a role to play in the Sparrow Racing League, get in touch with Triss for the following reasons:
- New emotes to celebrate the thrill of speed and competition
- ToolKits that include stylish (but equally fast) Sparrows
- ToolKits that include Horns to let you signal your approach
- A new Record Book to provide more challenge and reward:
Complete challenges to earn vanity gear with 3 Light
Collect an exclusive emblem and a shader
Commemorate your SRL stats after the event is over
SRL Helmets and Class Items acquired via the Record Book can be Infused to immortalize your status as a racing champion!
Keep in mind that these changes to their inventory will take effect with the December update.