Expectations from PlayStation Experience are high and many big announcements are expected to be made. To add to the hype, Sony has revealed some exciting new information about their plans for PSX.
According to the company, a fighting games panel is coming to PlayStation Experience. It’ll be called “Fighting Games: The Next Generation.”
Those planning to visit the event in person can head to Moscone West Hall, 3rd Floor, where all things related to this genre will be discussed.
- What: Fighting Games: The Next Generation
- Where: San Francisco, CA — Moscone West Hall, 3rd Floor
- When: Saturday, December 5th. 7:00PM Pacific (will end promptly at 7:35)
- Yoshinori Ono, Producer, Street Fighter V
- Katsuhiro Harada, Director, Tekken 7
- Seth Killian, Developer, Rising Thunder
You can visit the PlayStation Blog to look at the complete schedule for fighting games panel at PSX. We’ll be covering the event in detail this weekend, so tune in tomorrow for all the news coming in from Sony’s event.
What are your expectations from PlayStation Experience? Which games are you expecting to see? Let us know in the comments below.