If you were watching the Game Awards 2015 last night you’ll have seen the announcement for Shadow Complex Remastered. The biggest surprise though was for PC gamers who will be able to download the game for free.
If you head over to the Shadow Complex Remastered site right now you’ll be able to download the PC version of the game for free. The game will remain available to download for the Holiday season, and after that in 2016 we assume it will then be available for the same price as the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 when it also releases on those platforms too.
The new features for the remastered version for Shadow Complex on the PC include:
- Up-rezzed characters, enemies, environments, and interface
- Updated lighting, post-processing, and visual effects
- New contextual melee take-downs
- New Achievements and Master Challenges
- PC versions support keyboard/mouse and PC controller with customizable controller and key bindings, and up to 4K resolution support
- Epic Games Store / Launcher: Supports in-game achievements, leaderboards, and friends lists
For those wondering about the system requirements you’ll need to run the game, most people should have no issues running the game:
PC Minimum Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7 and up
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo/AMD Athlon 2×2
- System RAM: 2GB
- Video Card: Nvidia Geforce 7800 (512mb)/AMD Radeon HD 4600 (512MB)/Intel HD 4000
- DirectX 9.0c
- CPU: Intel i5/AMD A4
- System RAM: 4GB
- Video Card: Nvidia GT 540 1GB/AMD 5550 1GB
- DirectX 11
Will you be downloading the Shadow Complex Remastered while it is available for free? Let us know your thoughts on the release below.