The UK sales chart may have been delayed by a day due to the Black Friday sales impact, but this is not the only influence the rise in buying has had. It looks like the start of the sales has seen a big impact in how people were spending their money.
GgK Chart Track has revealed how the charts have changed this week, this is the top 20 for the week ending November 28, 2015:
- FIFA 16 (up 254%)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (up 47%)
- Star Wars Battlefront (down 52%)
- Fallout 4 (up 8%)
- Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (up 999%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (up 385%)
- Minecraft: Story Mode
- Halo 5: Guardians (up 195%)
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- Forza Motorsport 6 (up 381%)
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate
- Disney Infinity 3.0 (up 281%)
- LEGO Dimensions
- WWE 2K16
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (up 541%)
- Skylanders SuperChargers
- LEGO Jurassic World
- Just Dance 2016
- Minecraft: Xbox Edition
- Guitar Hero Live
Looking at analysis of the impact of Black Friday this year, the following was revealed:
- Game sales were up 60% since the week before
- This saw a 32% rise in revenue.
- The actual consoles sold better this year with the current generation consoles accounting for 86% of console sales.
- PlayStation 4 and Xbox One games accounted for 74% of game sales, up from 46% last year.
What this shows is that gamers are making the move to current generation consoles, and have used the Black Friday sales to do it. This was something that was expected as the gaming world moves away from the last generation consoles.
Are you impressed by the success of the Black Friday sales this year? Let us know your thoughts below.