FIFA 16 update 4 was released previously for PC alone, but today the developers have also added it for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game.
According to the officials, the update is now live which means you should be cranking up your consoles right now and download it before that big game with your mates starts in the night.
Here’s everything that the FIFA 16 update 4 has fixed:
FIFA Ultimate Team
- The ability to quickly change price values when listing items on the transfer market.
- Adjusted the likelihood of foggy weather during online matches.
- Added the ability to search your club items by Nationality.
Improvements to Gameplay
- Improved through ball accuracy when close to the sideline.
- Improved pass receiver selection.
- Improvements made to balance sprinting dribble turns.
Other than this, it had been reported that the game was suffering from a crash that occurred when online games were being un-suspended. The developers have also confirmed that the bug which caused the crash has also been fixed with the FIFA 16 update 4.
Did the patch actually address to the concerns that you had or did Electronic Arts miss out on something that should have been fixed in the said update?
If they missed out something just let us know in the comments below, they might actually start working on it in the next patch.