Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5 Patch Released; Takes 7.8 GB!
Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5 has been wreaking havoc on the streets since September, however, an update was overdue for the game and the developers have kept the fans waiting for sometime for it.
Nonetheless, the said patch is out now and it is larger than expected. When you download it for your console, it will require about 7.8 GB of space on the storage.
That being said, the Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5 patch has added a number of new things alongside updates to some existing ones. Here is everything there is in the patch related to the content:
- Additional levels have been added (Underground, Wild West)
- Additional character campaigns have been added (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Tyler the Creator)
- Lighting and visuals have been improved for several levels
- Ability to regain Special Meter during a single combo has been added
- Per-Mission Leaderboards have been added
- Added option to “Return to Freeskate” while in a Mission or Mode
- Added option to “Return to Freeskate” while search for the other player for Co-op Missions or Modes
- Tutorial has been updated
- Many Pro Skaters’ Textures have been updated
- Several Pro Skaters have recived Sponsor update
- Create-a-Park Levels have been updated
- Increased the total number of Stat points a Campaign can earn from 128 to 150
Other than this, “several gameplay mechanics within the levels have been updated” and “grinds were updated in several of the levels,” alongside changes to the user interface of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 5 as well as its networking.