The world of football may have left Pro Evolution Soccer 2016 behind a bit, but Konami are catching up with the Datapack #2. Coming December 3 the company have revealed what will be included in the update.
On the PES blog, Konami have revealed the free update will include:
- New International Kits:
- 51 new likenesses will be added including:
- Fernando Torres
- Kevin De Bruyne
- Julian Draxler
- Jamie Vardy
- Aleksander Mitrovic
- Rosters will be updated for offline modes, which is a correction from the previous Data Pack
- PlayStation 4 and Xbox One will have a new stadium added, Brazillian Estadio do Maracana
- Eight new boot styles have been added, including designs from:
- Balls designs added:
- Nike Ordem CSF
- Ordem 2
- New stadium entrance sequences added for:
- Copa Libertadores
Konami also promise that further updates to PES 2016 are also planned in the future, with details of these revealed in the coming weeks. Whether or not this will keep the fans happy is yet to be seen.
This delayed Data Pack has been a long time coming, and Konami have been well aware of the annoyance this has caused to the fans. With plenty of updates listed above, and fixes to some of the mistakes (including offline mode roster updates), this may go some way to alleviating the damage done. Gamers will also be interested to see how future updates are handled for the game, and if the same problems are encountered.
Are you looking forward to the free Data Pack update to PES 2016? Let us know your thoughts on the updated below.