Just Cause 3’s release is just a week away, and to prepare PC gamers for the release the specs have been released. With an Intel i5/AMD Phenom II X6 processor a minimum the game looks to require a mid-spec PC to run smoothly.
Here are the specifications that Square Enix have revealed you’ll need to run Just Cause 3:
Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows Vista 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i5-2300 2.8GHz 2.93GHz or AMD Phenom II X6 1055T 2.8GHz
- RAM: 6 GB System Memory
- GPU RAM: 2GB Video Memory
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 or AMD Radeon HD 7870
- DX: DirectX 11
- HDD: 45GB Free Hard Drive Space
Just Cause 3 Recommended System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7-3770 3.4 GHz or AMD FX-9370 4.4 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB System Memory
- GPU RAM: 3GB Video Memory
- GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 760 or AMD Radeon R9 280X
As you can see, the CPU usage seems to be quite power hungry though the graphic cards requirements aren’t too hard to provide. This means that your computer will need to be around mid-spec though any seasoned PC player will know that they can mess with the settings to get the game running. The specifications released ae just guidelines to give gamers a better understanding of what the game wants.
With the game releasing December 1 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC we’re not long away now from the release of the game. Let’s just hope that everything goes smoothly, especially for PC fans who are expecting a lot from this title.
Will your PC run Just Cause 3 based on these requirements? Let us know your thoughts below.