Tomorrow will see the release of new DLC for Batman: Arkham Knight, which means the main game is in need of an update. This has taken place on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 though not on PC.
The update which will bring the game up to version 1.11 will also include character switching for the predator challenges in the game.
The patch details as revealed by Gearnuke is a 1.8GB update and includes:
- Robin can now Quickfire Explosive Gel with R2, R2, plus Special Combo version in the usual way.
- Azrael now has Detective Mode and the Disruptor.
- All three DLC characters now have Critical Strikes, FreeFlow Focus Mk II, Blade Dodge Takedown and armor upgrades.
- Harley and Batgirl now have Aerial Juggle and Special Combo Boost (RH already had these).
- Batgirl has a ton of new Special Combo moves: Multi Ground Takedown, Disarm and Destroy, Batarang, Explosive Gel and Batclaw. SC Batarang is glitched so that it only does the explosion a small amount of the time, though.
- Batgirl also has Batclaw Super Slam and Batclaw Weapon Disarm.
- Suit damage glitch has been fixed – you can now swap away from and back to the v8.03 and still see damage in story mode
- ‘Knightfall glitch’ has been fixed – you no longer get an objective marker for the GCPD roof despite already triggering the Knightfall Protocol
- GCPD Lockdown AR Challenges: ‘Shark Bait’, round-based combat in the dock building, and ‘Jailbreak’, the GCPD predator environment
- Predator character switch: select character on non-Dual Play predator maps, with unique objectives.
It will be interesting to see whether this update will come to the PC soon, or whether that platform will get the download as well as access to the DLC tomorrow.
Have you downloaded the update yet? Has it made a noticeable difference? Let us know your thoughts below.