Check Out All Destiny Exotics for Year Two Revealed by Bungie
As we reported yesterday, Bungie had promised that they will start revealing the year two exotics for Destiny. They did so, and here we are with all of them alongside their pictures.
As scheduled, they shared one picture at a time on the official Instagram of the game alongside a description for each one of them. We have shared all the names and descriptions in a list below and added links to all the posts where you can see them.
Here are all the year two exotics that Destiny players got confirmation from Bungie:
- Bones of Eao: Defy extinction.
- Hard Light: Ionized polymer synballistic attack platform. The system’s lethality is dynamically robust across tactical spaces.
- Twilight Garrison: “One day the Last City will be known as the First City.”
- Achlyophage Symbiote: “They told me it would eat my thoughts and leave me full of Light.”
- Radiant Dance Machines: Built for swift movement, they provide unexpected and decisive social benefits.
- No Land Beyond: Every hit blazes the path to our reclamation.
- Apotheosis Veil: Most helmets protect the mind from the universe. Not this one.
- Peregrine Greaves: Victory from on high.
- ATS/8 Tarantella: Piezoweave induces controlled muscle spasms to improve combat performance.
- Super Good Advice: This weapon is full of it.
- Nothing Manacles: The equations balance thus: you are diminished, and I am exalted. You are broken, and I am made strong.
- Plan C: Good fighters have contingency plans. Great fighters don’t need them.
- Dragon’s Breath: Burn the world. Burn it all.
- The Armamentarium: For This, There Is One Remedy.
- MIDA Multi-tool: Select application: Ballistic engagement. Entrenching tool. Avionics trawl. Troll smasher. Stellar sextant. List continues.
As we already told you, there are going to be some exotics that will return from year one to year two, but there are a number of new ones.