League of Legends Patch 5.23 to Bring New Champion, Skins, and More
League of Legends has been getting a lot of new content lately, especially with patch 5.22 there has been plenty to keep fans happy. With only a few more patches coming it looks like there is still plenty to come, especially with patch 5.23.
JStationX has revealed some of the changes that the latest patch will be bringing. These will include new themed skins and additional content to the game.
The first big thing coming to the game has to be the new champion Illaoi, the Kraken Priestess. Bringing the fury of her God Nagakabouros, expect her to bring some chaos to the battles she takes part in. This includes the ability to spawn tentacles out of nearby walls. On release she’ll also have the Void Bringer skin available which will cost 1350 RP.
Other skins which will also be added with Patch 5.23 include:
- Dragon Trainer Tristana (1820RP)
- Gravelord Azir (1350 RP)
- Elderwood Hacarim (1350 RP)
- Gragas Caskbreaker (750 RP)
- Ryze Whitebeard (750 RP)
- Varus Swiftbolt (750 RP)
- Braum Lionheart (750 RP)
Some gameplay changes are also coming with Patch 5.23, take note though that as they are in testing they aren’t fully confirmed just yet. The expected changes are:
- Homeguard Enchantment: This is being removed from the in-game shop and will be available to everybody for free.
- Lane Pushing Advantage: If your team has a higher level than your enemy team your minions will do 10% more damage against the enemy minions. If you’ve taken more turrets they will also do 10% more damage too.
- Warlord’s Bloodlust: This is being rebalanced so that ‘heal on crit’ only works against enemy champion.
Are you looking forward to Patch 5.23 coming to League of Legends? Let us know your thoughts on the update below.