Earlier today, Treyarch Studios released a small new update for their recently released shooter, Call of Duty Black Ops 3. The Game Settings update, version 18.104.22.168, is a hot fix available now on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
Game Settings have changed. We released a small update this morning for PS4/Xbox1/PC and continue to develop & test additional updates.
— Treyarch Studios (@Treyarch) November 10, 2015
Announced during The Race stream, the update brings the following changes to the game:
- Spawn locations altered in Free for All and Gun Game
- Anti-Up issue in Arena mode has been fixed
- Issues with some challenges have been fixed
- Increased the amount of score earned in Search & Destroy as well as XP earned per kill (from 250 to 500)
- Solo games in Zombies mode should no longer be joinable
Treyarch has stated that they won’t be issuing patch notes for all of the Game Settings Updates, as many are minor and are back end stuff and it doesn’t make sense to release a new news update every few days for minor changes, however the developers promise to continue developing and testing out more updates and releasing them as they are ready.