Microsoft has rolled out an update for the New Xbox One Experience with fixes and it brings the OS version to th2_xbox_rel_1510.151030-1916.
The update is now available to download for preview members. Below you can see a list of all the fixes the update brings:
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the console to turn off
- Fixed an issue where users sometimes would be prompted for a password when signing into NXOE for the first time
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused games and apps to appear blank
- Fixed an issue causing home and other applications to sometimes crash
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused poor home performance when saying “Xbox” “Go Home” until launching another app
- Improved formatting on TV Details page
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused apps and games to repeatedly launch
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused party chat to stop working when changing chat devices.
- Fixed an issue where buttons on the community twist sometimes would become unresponsive
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused apps and games to fail to activate.
- Fixed an issue where users were sometimes prompted for a PIN or password when they should not have been
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the guide to crash when navigating to messages tab
- Fixed an issue that sometimes would prevent power center from loading
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused dialogs with the virtual keyboard to not dismiss
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused game issues after canceling game save syncing
- Fixed an issue that caused reduced functionality in Edge when turning on Narrator.
- Fixed an issue where actions on skype notifications were reversed for voice and video.
- Fixed an issue to make activation of disc based games more reliable.
- Updated units in bandwidth usage from MB to Mbits to better match what most ISPs measure their download and upload speeds with and to be consistent with the existing experience.
Known issues include sign-in problems, Disc Based games not running and more.