Slightly Mad Studios continues to deliver upon their promise of post-release content for Project CARS.
The developer have now released a new DLC, the Japanese Car Pack for the game. The car pack, costing $3.50 adds 6 new vehicles made by Japanese companies into the game’s already pretty big car roster.
The vehicles included in the car pack are:
- 1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI TME
- 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX FQ-360
- 2012 Toyota GT86 / Toyota 86
- 2015 Scion FR-S Rocket Bunny Edition
- 2015 Toyota GT-86 Rocket Bunny GT Edition
- 2014 Toyota TS040 Hybrid
The DLC is now available for purchase on PC, PS4, and Xbox One versions of the game.
The community and developer funded, instead of publishers, simulation racer built on a budget of just $5 million was released this year after a number of delays and boasts photo realistic visuals as well as a state of the art physics simulation engine.