Star Citizen Alpha 1.3 is now available and it brings plenty of new fixes and a plethora of additions for the game. Since it is adding and fixing so much, expect file size to be hefty.
Below you can see some highlights from the changelog:
Arena Commander Module:
- The groundwork for Interior physics grids has gone live!
- The Avenger, 300 series, Auroras (all Variants) and Non-Racer Mustangs will allow you to exit your seat while in flight as a result.
- However because the full mechanics are not yet in place, your character may clip out of your ship or be in zero-G while on the ship.
- Fixed an issue where players would not be removed Arena Commander for being idle unless all players in the match were idle.
- Fixed an issue during the Tutorial – Chapter 3, where the missiles would sometimes not track the target correctly, particularly when firing all missiles simultaneously.
- Fixed an issue where weapons fire could appear offset from the weapon muzzle, when the ship was firing while moving.
- Fixed an issue where a ships target could be lost when increasing distance from target, despite target still being in sensor range.
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to trigger respawn if they died while interacting with the HUD.
- Missiles no longer have a graphical glitch where they retain a small portion of the firing ships interface.
- The ship HUD will no longer sometimes detach from the helmet upon initial spawn or after colliding with an object.
- The character helmet will no longer separate from the rest of the character due to inertia, causing issues with the ship HUD.
More details are available, here.