In the weeks leading up to the release of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Treyarch and Activision are running Friday live streams where they reveal news on the release. Today they focused on unboxing the Juggernog Edition of the game live, as well as talking about The Giant zombie map.
In the live stream which you can watch above they revealed:
- Treyarch’s Jason Blundell has confirmed the original Black Ops Zombies story will continue and be expand on with the Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 DLC Season.
- The Giant is a remake of Der Riese but will have new Easter eggs to add to the fun as well as featuring a new narrative system, and the Shadows of Evil’s Gobble Gum system.
- Revealed the Giant Gameplay Trailer
- Unboxed the Juggernog Edition, including a look at the free fridge and its Zombie sound effects.
- Announced a new giveaway (US only)
- Answered the community questions about the game.
With the unboxing of the Juggernog Edition of Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 we get to see the fridge, with included zombie sound effects. They also showed the Specialities card set included, which included full information about what abilities they bring to the game. They also revealed the Zombies mode coasters.
To see all the details, watch the replay of the live stream above. It’s interesting to watch, especially for those interested in what the fridge actually looks like that comes with the Juggernog Edition. For me, though the most impressive reveal was of The Giant map and how good the gameplay footage looks. Zombies mode looks especially impressive this year, now to just hope that it lives up to the hype that the trailers are building up around it.
What did you think of the Juggernog Edition unboxing? Are you looking forward to the Zombies mode? Let us know your thoughts on the live stream in the comments section below.