Sony has announced a price drop for PlayStation 4 in SCEE region. The console will now be available for €349.99/£299.99 to gamers across Europe and UK.
The new price is for the standard 500GB console.
New RRP in the following markets (new price is not limited to these countries): Benelux, France, Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Spain €349.99. Australia $479.95. New Zealand $569.95. UK £299.99. Austria and Germany €349.95. United Arab Emirates AED1399.
Sony previously dropped the price in Japan and U.S. A price drop in Europe just before the holiday season will surely help boost sales during the season.
Sony also has the following bundles on offer for its gamers.
- Batman: Arkham Knight Limited Edition PS4
- Destiny: The Taken King Limited Edition PS4
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Limited Edition PS4
- Star Wars Battlefront Limited Edition PS4
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III Limited Edition PS4
- 20th Anniversary Edition PS4
If you were yet to make the jump to current-gen, this is perfect opportunity to do so.
In other news, Sony has released update 3.10 for PlayStation 4. It brings a couple of new things, nothing major, visit here to read more about it.