Select pre-order games have gone cheap this week at the UK-basedPC game digital retailer Green Man Gaming. Star Wars Battlefront, Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide, Call of Duty: Black Ops III and more titles have dropped significantly in price after they released a 25% off coupon code.
The latest Star Wars title is of course being developed by DICE, well-known for their Battlefield series. This deal from GMG is of course well-timed given Battlefront’s beta was just recently over a day ago.
Use This Code At Checkout: GMGMID-SEASON-25PERC
- Star Wars: Battlefront (Origin) — $45 (list $60)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Steam) — $45 (list $60)
- Assassin’s Creed Syndicate (Uplay) — $45 (list $60)
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six: Siege (Uplay) — $45 (list $60)
- Tales of Zestiria (Steam) — $37.50 (list $50)
- Football Manager 2016 (Steam) — $37.50 (Collector’s Edition $30.37)
- Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide (Steam) — $20.25 (list $30)
- Overlord: Fellowship of Evil (Steam) — $15 (list $20)
The coupon only works on the above listed pre-order titles. Some, like Overlord: Fellowship of Evil, released prior to the coupon’s October 27th end date. In that case the coupon will only work while the game is in a pre-order status.
The coupon stacks with instant savings making Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide dirt cheap. The pre-order has a 10% instant savings discount on Steam (and everywhere) right now from $29.99 to $26.99.
GMG is not only matching that 10% drop, but the coupon combines for a total discount of 32% – almost $10 off total.