Fans may be looking forward to the World of Warcraft Legion expansion, but that doesn’t mean that the rest of the game is forgotten. Today Blizzard have previewed what will be coming in Patch 6.2.3.
While the update is quite lengthy, there are some interesting highlights of what will be included in the patch. These highlights include:
- Six new Cataclysm Timewalking Dungeons: Grim Batol, The Stonecore, Lost City of the Tol’vir, Throne of Tides, and The Vortex Pinnacle
- The Pit of Saron will now have an added Wrath of the Lich King Timewalking bonus event. Magister’s Terrace will also be added to the Burning Crusade bonus event.
- A new rare mount, Infinite Timereaver will be dropped by any Timewalking boss.
- Cross-Realm Mythic Raiding is being introduced.
- Valor Points are making a return and will be earned through taking part in Heroic and Mythic Dungeons and Bonus Events.
- The Grove Warden mount will be available for a limited time. To get this you’ll need to defeat Heroic Archimode which will lead to you collecting an item to start a quest line leading to being able to obtain the mount.
- Item Upgrades will be making a return and items will be upgradable to 10 levels.
- New Areana Season is coming (season 3). This season will introduce new gear to the game.
The full update from Blizzard is well worth a read for players as it goes into much more detail about what the patch is bringing to the game. Hopefully the updates will bring some content to the game that will keep fans happy until Legion is released.
Did you notice any interesting additions in Patch 6.2.3? Let us know your thoughts below.