Developer CD Projekt RED has shared patch notes for update 1.10 for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Changelog for patch 1.10 is the biggest one I have seen in awhile.
Upon release, it will make changes and improvements to Audio, Gameplay, UI, Quests and much more. Below you can see highlights from The Witcher 3 Patch 1.10.
- Adds music after horse race in quest titled Ciri’s Story: The Race.
- Fixes issue whereby ambient music from surroundings of Kaer Muire could override other music.
- Fixes lack of music if autosave made before fight against pirates was loaded during quest titled Destination: Skellige.
- Adds segments to conversations with Triss and Yen before battle at Kaer Morhen.
- Adds segments to conversation with Ciri in quest titled Payback.
- Adds segments to conversation with Triss in quest titled On Thin Ice.
- Fixes issue whereby forktail could screech endlessly if ignited with the Igni Sign Igni and then slashed with a sword.
- Fixes issue entailing unintended loop in combat music during first musical sequence in New Game + mode.
- Fixes rare instances of incorrect Stamina regeneration.
- Fixed rare issue whereby player character movement remained accelerated after player used crossbow, cast
- bombs or engaged in sword combat on horseback.
- Fixes incorrect weight calculation in Inventory.
- Fixes rare issue whereby slowmotion effect of Caranthir’s spell was not lifted from player character after the stipulated time.
- Fixes issue with occasional malfunction of Superior Thunderbolt potion.
- Fixes issue whereby Firestream Alternate Sign Mode skill could be used despite not being equipped in Character Development panel.
Full patch notes are available, here.