Electronic Arts has released Dragon Age: Inquisition – Game of the Year Edition alongside a new patch which improves stability and fixes a number of issues.
Dragon Age: Inquisition – Game of the Year Edition includes all the previously released DLC namely Jaws of Hakkon, The Descent, Trespasser, the Deluxe Upgrade, Spoils of the Avvar, and Spoils of the Qunari.
The DLC add tons of extra content to the game which should be enough to keep players busy until Fallout 4 – in case we are not considering the upcoming expansion for The Witcher III: Wild Hunt.
Coming to the recently released patch, here is an overview of all the details, courtesy of BioWare and EA:
- The duration of the final images in “intruder” was raised.
- The stability was improved.
- One problem that reduced the damage of “Explosive Shot” has been fixed.
- An issue in which certain hidden abilities were selected during automatic leveling has been resolved.
- The problem that Cassandra moved in the Winter Palace in terms of the love affair of the player on the wrong person has been resolved.
- It could happen that the “Horn of heroism” effect was not active if it has been granted by an object. This problem was corrected.
- One problem associated with the Shokra-taar- and Antaam-saar-armor of the Iron bulls was corrected.
- In “intruder” it could happen that a quest item did not appear when “Geistermal” to a particular opponent was knitted. This problem was corrected.
- One problem that decreased the incidence of haze Fire multiplayer event has been resolved.
- One problem with the multiplayer mode single player portraits could be displayed has been fixed.
- A crash in connection with the “Swirling rush” ability has been fixed.
- Gaspard is now no longer incorrectly identified as ruler of Orlais when Celene Empress.
Like mentioned earlier, Dragon Age: Inquisition – Game of the Year Edition is now available alongside the new patch.
Have anything interesting to add to the story? Let us know in the comments section below!