FIFA 16 patch 1.02 changelog is available now and reveals upcoming changes & fixes to the game. We are seeing tuning for Coach mode, Player Wage accuracy in Career mode is being improved as well.
Here is the full changelog:
- FIFA Coach button tuning.
- Improved Player wage accuracy in Career Mode.
- Addressed some instances of referee / kit clashes.
- Addressed one instance of an exploit in Virtual Pro leaderboards.
- Addressed one instance of a shot missing the top corner being called a goal.
- Player clipping during intro sequence in Certain stadiums.
- EA SPORTS Football Club shared squads not showing players in FIFA menus.
- Relisting Transfer ListItems not retaining previous price settings.
- Error Message When Attempting to apply a contract consumable.
- Away crowd wearing incorrect kit.
- A small amount of returning users experiencing an issue When naming Their club.
- A controller disconnect issue in FUT modes.
FIFA 16 is now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. You can go ahead download the patch and let us know what other fixes and improvements you’d like to see in FIFA 16.