Destiny: The Taken King has been out for a week, and now the dust has settled it is time to give the game a little update. Bungie have revealed Hot Fix 126.96.36.199 which fixes some issues that have been found in the release.
Here are the release notes for the fixes:
- Fixed an issue with Year 1 Moments of Triumphs in which Golden Chest node completions were disappearing after TTK release
- Fixed an issue where players who reached Level 40 before turning in the Reach Level 30 objective did not properly receive the Level 40 quest
- Fixed an issue where the quest “High Value Targets” did not correctly reward Legendary Marks upon completion
- Fixed an issue where Year 1 Strikes were not dropping Uncommon and Rare quality gear as intended
- Some treasure chests in the Dreadnaught are now in a location that only allow them to be looted once per spawn
- Three of Coins now provides a smaller increase in Exotic Engram drop chance when rapidly killing Ultras
- Dismantling leveled-up Exotics now have a reduced chance to produce 2 Exotic Shards
Hopefully these updates will fix any issues that gamers have been having. Looking at the notes though It’ll be interesting to see if fans are happy with the changes being made. Obviously changes to balance out the gameplay and to tighten up some of the loot drops and release of Exotics it may make things harder for gamers.
For the most part though, it does look like these fixes will make changes that have been getting in the way of fans enjoyment of the game.
Has your Destiny updated? Have you noticed any changes in gameplay as a result of the fixes? Let us know your thoughts below.