Thanks to a listing on Xbox Store, we now know that Rock Band 4 on Xbox One is 6.19GB in size. The last entry, Rock Band 3, came in at 5.5GB on Xbox 360.
Rock Band 4 was announced back in March by Harmonix and is set to release on Xbox One and other platforms, in a matter of weeks. Similar file size is expected for other platform versions as well.
Gameplay of Rock Band 4 will follow previous games in the series as there aren’t any major changes. Players will mimic on screen cues to play instruments, experience the thrill of being a Rockstar right at the convenience of their living rooms.
Harmonix has announced a plethora of songs for Rock Band 4, here are some of the songs we’ll see in the game:
- What’s Up? – 4 Non Blondes
- Toys in the Attic – Aerosmith
- Hail to the King – Avenged Sevenfold
- Violent Shiver – Benjamin Booker
- Fever – The Black Keys
- Friday I’m In Love – The Cure
- Prayer – Disturbed
- Metropolis – Part 1 “The Miracle And The Sleeper” – Dream Theater
- Knock ‘Em Down – Duck & Cover
- Albert – Eddie Japan
- Suspicious Minds – Elvis Presley
- Centuries – Fall Out Boy
- You Make Loving Fun – Fleetwood Mac
Rock Band 4 is slated for October 6 and is being both developed and published by Harmonix.