Mortal Kombat X is the type of a fighting game you can crank up at any time no matter how long it has been since the game released because, at least for me, tearing apart enemies with your hands is soothing – does that make me a sadist?
Anyhow, NetherRealm Studios is still working on the game to make it better and the latest attempt they are making for that is the update 1.09. The said patch is already live for PlayStation 4 but it is going to be released sometime later for Xbox One and PC.
In the latest patch for Mortal Kombat X you will see that a number of things have been adjusted and bugs fixed for D.Vorah, Ermac, Goro, Jacqui, Jax, Johnny Cage, Kano, Predator, Quan Chi, Reptile, Shinnok, Takeda, Tanya as well as Tremor.
The developers have shared complete patch notes for you to figure out what to expect:
- D’Vorah (Venomous) – Adjusted the Poison Stack algorithm to prevent the top end from getting so high
- Ermac (Spectral) – Fixed a bug in which he could get stuck in flight controls
- Goro – Fixed a bug which was preventing Krush from having its landing location chosen
- Goro – Slightly increased the input window to meterburn PunchWalk on hit
- Jacqui (Full Auto) – Decreased the block advantage on Up Rocket by 5 and slightly increased the pushback preventing a block trap
- Jax – Adjusted Carl Weather skin hurt regions to better match the others
- Johnny Cage – Ultra Flipkick now uses the correct damage value from hotfix data (12)
- Kano (CutThroat) – Adjusted the armor frames of Charge Up to compensate for the faster startup
- Predator – Fixed a bug which allowed Predator to sometimes have 2 Smart-Disc on screen at the same time
- Predator (Hish-Qu-Tien) – Fixed a bug which was making it so Plasma Shot was ignoring some damage scaling
- Quan Chi (Sorcerer) – Fixed a bug which allowed him to reset the cooldown of runes after a Final Hex has run out
- Quan Chi (Sorcerer) – Reverted the temporary change of Final Hex block damage increase (back to 3x)
- Reptile – Turned off the ability to 2in1 special cancel into Floating Ball
- Reptile (Deceptive) – Added a short cooldown after Invisibility to prevent players from spending multiple bars of meter if executed very fast
- Reptile – Lowered the input priority of Floating Ball
- Shinnok – Away+FK now auto-faces correctly
- Takeda – Reduced the cancel advantage from Towards+FP,BP,BP+BK by 1 preventing a block trap
- Takeda – Fixed a bug which would cause the reaction to Tri Kunai to sometimes play in the wrong direction
- Takeda (Ronin) – Reduced the block cancel advantage of Away+BP,FP,BP+BK by 3 preventing a
- Takeda (Ronin) – Kool Whip Brutatlity when in Ronin should work more consistently now.
- Tanya (Pyromancer) – Fixed a bug which was applying the Dark Shroud & Devil’s Dust damage to her throws and other misc damage
- Tanya (Pyromancer) – Reverted the temporary change of the Dark Shroud & Devil’s Dust damage (back to 10)
- Tanya (Pyromancer) – Dark Shroud & Devil’s Dust now use the correct lifetime value from hotfix data (7 seconds)
- Tremor – Some variation specific moves now have corrected values in the movelist
Are you still playing Mortal Kombat X? Or do you think the game is losing its charm?