As the hype builds up around the release of Street Fighter 5 on the Playstation 4 and PC excitement is building up for fans. Today Capcom have revealed the PC specs that are recommended to run the game.
With fans asking Capcom what they’ll need in terms of hardware, the company have revealed the answer, with the specs appearing quite resource hungry. The minimum specs may not be that bad, but to get the most out of the game you’ll need a pretty power hungry rig:
- Recommended: Windows 7 64-bit
- Minimum: Intel Core i3-4160 @ 3.60GHz
- Recommended: Intel Core i5-4690K @3.50GHz
- Minimum: 6 GB DDR3
- Recommended: 8 GB DDR3
- Minimum: Nvidia GTX 480 (or higher)
- Nvidia GTX 570 (or higher)
- Nvidia GTX 670 (or higher)
- Recommended: GTX 960
- Broadband Connection Required
- Minimum: DirectX 11
- Recommended: DirectX 11
- Minimum: DirectX compatible soundcard or onboard chipset
While we do have to remember that Capcom will be safeguarding themselves with these specs, and players will be able to experiment to find the perfect settings for the game, but if your computer does not meet these specs then it is at your own risk that you purchase the game.
Also revealed with the specs is that the second beta is coming soon which will test Playstation 4 and PC cross play. This will be a good time to see how an early version of the game handles your PC’s hardware.
Can your PC handle Street Fighter 5? Let us know your thoughts below.