Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Launch Date Confirmed by Naughty Dog, Limited Editions Detailed
Naughty Dog has announced that the highly anticipated Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is going to release on Mar. 18, 2016.
Sony has also unveiled the game’s Limited Editions of the game – Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Special Edition and Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition – as well as pre-order bonuses.
Priced at $79.99; Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Special Edition includes:
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Blu-ray Disc
- Collectible Steelbook case designed by Alexander “That Kid Who Draws” Iaccarino
- 48-page hardcover art book by Dark Horse and Naughty Dog
- Naughty Dog & Pirate Sigil sticker sheet
- Naughty Dog Points: A pack of in-game currency to unlock various multiplayer content
- A 12″ premium Nathan Drake statue by Gentle Giant
- Three multiplayer outfits: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Heist Drake, and Desert Drake outfits
- Two custom weapon skins: Golden Weapon Skin and Desert Weapon Skin
- Henry Avery Sigil ball cap
- Madagascar Sidekick outfits
For fans who prefer digital downloads over the physical versions; Sony has also announced a Digital Deluxe version which can be bought for $79.99 from the Playstation Store and contains:
- A digital copy of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
- Uncharted 4 Triple Pack: Includes future access to the first-ever, single-player story add-on for the
- Uncharted series and two multiplayer packs that will unlock new, rare and legendary multiplayer items
- Instant unlock of two multiplayer customization items
Finally, Sony has also unveiled pre-order bonuses from different retailers which include:
- Pre-order at GameStop to receive the Multiplayer Booster Pack to instantly unlock a variety of one-time use multiplayer boosts, and The Phurba Dagger Taunt based on the iconic symbol from Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.
- Pre-order at Amazon to receive the Snow Camo weapon customization and the Desert Drake outfit multiplayer customization.
- Pre-order via PlayStation Store to receive the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Dynamic Theme and the Desert Weapon customization.
Are you looking forward to playing Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End on Mar. 18, 2016? Which of these limited editions are you looking forward to most?
Source: Playstation Blog.