We are down to (almost) the last two weeks before the release of Destiny The Taken King expansion and the hype is unreal. Marking the end of Year One, this expansion is set to deliver a lot of new content to keep the Guardians busy.
For those who want to know all the bits and pieces of the expansion before diving in, we are listing down the entire achievements list of the game alongside the scores and the conventional description for each.
There are a total of 10 achievements that you can unlock and they will get you 250 points.
The achievements for the new expansion are nothing outstanding insofar as the required tasks are concerned, they mostly relate to completion of quests and completion of the King’s Fall Raid (usual and Heroic) but that it the entire scope of them.
- The Taken King (40) – Complete “The Taken King” quest.
- Night Court (20) – Complete “The Court of Oryx” quest.
- Hunger Pangs (20) – Complete “The Old Hunger” quest.
- Second Wind (20) – Complete the “Echoes of Oryx” quest.
- Stormcaller (20) – Complete “The Stormcaller’s Path” quest.
- Sunbreaker (20) – Complete “The Sunbreakers’ Challenge” quest.
- Nightstalker (20) – Complete “The Nightstalker’s Trail” quest.
- Still Got Wolf Problems (20) – Complete “The Wolves of Mars” quest.
- The King is Dead (20) – Complete the King’s Fall Raid.
- Long Live the King (50) – Complete the King’s Fall Raid (Heroic).
Destiny The Taken King hits the shelves on September 15.