Blizzard has released patch 2.3.0 for Diablo 3 and details on what it brings were shared over at Battle.Net. Plenty of new features are being added but most notably we have Kanai’s Cube, which is somewhat similar to Horadric’s Cube in Diablo 2.
Patch 2.3.0 also brings torment levels that are accessible by players with following following Paragon level.
- Torment VII requires a Paragon level over 100
- Torment VIII requires a Paragon level over 150
- Torment IX requires a Paragon level over 200
- Torment X requires a Paragon level over 250
You can see general bug fixes below.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Firebird’s Finery (4) Set Bonus from being triggered by Slow Time and
- Archon Slow Time that were enhanced by the Delsere’s Magnum Opus (4) Set Bonus
- Fixed an issue that prevented additional rays of Heaven’s Fury – Thou Shalt Not Pass with a Fate of the Fell equipped from stopping enemies who try to pass over the ground touched by the rays
- Fixed an issue that prevented Dashing Strike, when enhanced by the Raiment of a Thousand Storms (4) Set
- Bonus from activating the resource spender portion of the Bastions of Will set bonus
- Fixed an issue that prevented Dead Man’s Legacy from affecting Multishot when cast by Marauder’s Sentries
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes prevent Fist of Az’Turrasq from rolling with a primary stat
More details about the patch are available here.