Destiny The Taken King Exotics Revealed by Xur: Empyrean Bellicose, The Chaperone and Four Others
Xur Agent of the Nine had promised to reveal Destiny The Taken King exotics to us today and since the exotic gear vendor never misses an appointment, we have at our hands six of the exotics you can get your hands on in the expansion!
The gear was not only given official descriptions but also screenshots to show off how classy they are. According to Xur there are six exotics you can get which are the following.
- Empyrean Bellicose – Titan Helmet: Fly like the shadows with the Empyrean Bellicose. Aiming your weapons while in the air will hold you in place for a short time. Orbs collected when your Super is full will recharge your melee ability.
- The Chaperone – Shotgun: The Chaperone Exotic shotgun fires a single slug shot and grants an Agility boost when equipped. Your precision kills will grant a brief incease to Handling, Range, Rate of Fire, and Stability.
- Alchemist’s Raiment – Warlock Chest: Reshape the world and turn iron to gold with the Alchemist’s Raiment. Collecting Primary Ammo will give you a chance to gain glimmer. Orbs collected when your Super is full recharge your grenades and melee.
- Telesto – Fusion Rifle: A vestige of the Queen’s Harbringers. This Fusion Rifle will attach projectiles to your foes and detonate with a delayed Void blast. Multikills with this weapon will drop Orbs for your allies.
- Sealed Ahamkara Grips – Hunter Gauntlets: These Sealed Ahamkara Grasps are filled with Nightmare Fuel. They will provide you with an additional melee charge and your melee damage will have a chance to reload your Primary Weapon.
- Sleeper Simulant – Heavy Fusion Rifle: A Fusion Rifle equipped in your Heavy Weapon slot. This weapon’s laser tears through enemies and ricochets on hard surfaces.
Here are the screenshots shared by Xur Agent of the Nine for each one of them.
So tell us which one of Destiny The Taken King exotics are you drooling over?