Capcom Shares TGS 2015 Lineup, Street Fighter V and Monster Hunter to be Playable
Capcom has shared its final line-up – Monster Hunter, Street Fighter V – for this year’s Tokyo Game Show on its official website.
The publisher has announced to bring 6 titles to the gaming show, out of which 5 will be playable. Here is everything publisher is going to bring to the show:
- Monster Hunter Diary: Poka Poka Airou Village DX – Nintendo 3DS – Playable
- Monster Hunter Spirits – Smartphones – Playable
- Monster Hunter Stories – Nintendo 3DS – Livestream, Stage Event
- Monster Hunter X (Cross) – Nintendo 3DS – Livestream, Stage Event, Playable
- Biohazard Zero HD Remaster – PC, PS4, X1, PS3, X360 – Livestream, Stage Event, Playable
- Street Fighter V – PS4, PC – Livestream, Stage Event, Playable
This is pretty much all the publisher has revealed so far, but we expect to learn more about the stage event and live stream schedules in coming weeks.
The Tokyo Game Show is expected to run next month from Sept. 17, 2015 to Sept. 20, 2015.
Which of these games areyou looking forward to most? I’m personally hyped up for some more Street Fighter V action which is scheduled to release next year on PC and Playstation 4.
Have anything interesting to add to the story? Let us know in the comments section below!
Source: Capcom Japan.