As we reported earlier, the official patch notes of The Witcher 3 Patch 1.08 have been revealed on the forums of CD Projekt Red.
The complete changelog was shared by Marcin Momot, the Community Lead & Website Coordinator at CD Projekt Red who also let us know that the notes will be shared today.
While the complete list of changes made by The Witcher 3 patch 1.08 is pretty lengthy, here are the changes that have been made to the gameplay including an issue that rendered the gear unusable:
- Fixes a rare issue where items would disappear from the stash.
- Fixes a very rare issue which would cause Geralt to get stuck when trying to run.
- The interaction pop-up will no longer appear on lootable objects that are empty.
- Fixes an occasional glitch in one of the dwarf combat animations.
- Heads chopped off during finishers will no longer disappear.
- “Players can perform a roll just before landing to significantly reduce the damage caused by falling.
- We’ve added a tutorial pop-up window explaining this to make it clearer.”
- In patch 1.07, the level requirements for certain items were scaled up, leaving some players stuck with only unusable gear. With patch 1.08, we are introducing the Wolven Hour potion. This potion will be available in everyone’s inventory once they install the patch. It will reduce level requirements on all gear for a period of one hour. This will give players time to level up or find alternative equipment using the gear that was available to them in patch 1.05 but became unusable after patch 1.07. After one hour, the potion’s effects will cease and the requirements for all gear will revert to their original, pre-potion values.
- Fixes an issue where players were unable to compare their items with ones sold by merchants.
Other changes that have been made with The Witcher 3 patch 1.08 related to performance, user interface, achievements, graphics and most importantly quests.
You can read up on the complete patch notes here.