In a continuation of the previous post about World of Warcraft, it appears that there are “leaks” on the internet about what to expect in this expansion. While they were posted about two weeks ago they are an interesting read.
These leaks aren’t confirmed in the slightest and will probably be all proven to be fake, but they still spark interest read and for some fans of the game good news if true. Here are some interesting highlights:
- The expansion will be called Dark Prophet.
- The focus of the expansion will be on night elves and trolls. Malfurio and Vol’jin will be the main heroes.
- This will be Vol’jin’s big opportunity to prove himself as the warchief of the Horde.
- A big emphasis will be on Vol’jin’s loyalty to the Horde, despite the opportunity to be part of a newly risen troll empire. His story will be about resisting the temptation to join the Zandalari and stay with his family.
- This is the much anticipated South Seas expansion fans have wanted
- It will feature a new Shadowstalker class.
- Trolls, Blood Elves, Orcs, Goblins, Forsaken, Humans, Dwarves, Worgen, Night Elves and Gnomes will be able to be this class.
- New Shadowstalkers will start at level 1, but players who buy The Dark Prophet will be able to create one Shadowstalker character at level 100. Level cap is 110.
- The expansion has 8 zones – The Valarian Depths, Zandalar, Kul Tiras, Kezan, Tel’Abim, Plunder Isle, The Rift and Broken Isles.
- Blizzard returns to creating multiple dungeons per zone. Expect about 2-3 dungeons in most zones.
There are more details on the post, but these give a good taste of what is claimed to be in the expansion. I’d not put any trust in these being real until any official confirmation is given, but they do sound interesting and spark much debate.
Do these leaks sound believable to you? Let us know your thoughts below.