Battlefield Hardline patch 2.0 is available to download on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. The patch has not been released for players of last-gen consoles.
Patch notes reveal plenty of fixes and improvements. For instances, player characters won’t float in the air during certain sections of the game.
Full patch notes are posted below:
- (PC) Removed requirement for Google Chrome plug-in support as Origin now provides the functionality that the Google Chrome plug-in used to handle.
- (Xbox One) Fixed a known client side crash.
- Bank: Fixed an issue where players could climb a Grappling Hook shot into the ceiling above the offices on the 2nd level of the Bank.
- The Beat: Fixed an issue where players were able to float in the sky.
- Fixed an issue where correct Server Types were not being filtered properly in the Server Browser.
- (PS4) Fixed an issue where the game crashes when navigating through the CUSTOMIZE menu.
- Fixed an issue with Map filters not working properly.
- Implemented fixes with known TDM issues.
Battlefield Hardline is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.