Minecraft content update 15 changelog has been revealed. The update brings a plethora of fixes, changes and improvements.
Full details are posted below:
- Added Greek Mythology Mash-up Pack trial content.
- Added Acacia Wood, Acacia Planks, Acacia Fence, Acacia Fence Gate, Acacia Door, Acacia Slab and Acacia
- Stairs to the Creative menu.
- Added Dark Oak Wood, Dark Oak Planks, Dark Oak Fence, Dark Oak Fence Gate, Dark Oak Door, Dark Oak
- Slab and Dark Oak Stairs to the Creative menu.
- Fixed a crash when approaching Villages, Desert Temples and Jungle Temples if the save that was loaded had a partially discovered Village/Temple in it.
- Fixed an issue with stacking doors.
- Fixed the Oak Door recipe not giving 3 doors.
- Fixed an issue with the Set Day button in the Host Options menu.
- Fixed an issue stopping players removing Leads from Fences.
- Fixed Minecart with TNT having no igniting animation.
- Fixed an issue with Mobs being unable to pass through an open Iron Door.
- Fixed an issue where reaching the maximum spawn limit of villagers prevents spawning baby villagers after some of the villagers die.
- Fixed doors being destroyed when placing them on an upper Slab.
- Fixed an issue where players with no privileges could make tamed Wolves stand up.
- Fixed an issue where players with no privileges could kill Snow Golems.
- Stopped players being able to destroy Minecarts when ‘Can Build and Mine’ privilege is disabled.
- Stopped players being able to open Minecart with Chest, Minecart with Hopper, and Saddlebags when ‘Can Open Containers’ privilege is disabled.
- Fixed an issue with Wolves not taking damage properly.
Have anything interesting to add to the story? Comment down below.