Players of Driveclub will find today that their game has received Update 1.20. With a whole list of additions and fixes which you can see below it also paves the way for the new Playstation Store updates that will be coming July 28
The update should automatically happen, if not use “Check for Updates” to start the download. The update is 0.5GB in size.
Included in Update 1.20 based on list made available on Driveclub’s Official Facebook Page:
- ELITE Driver Levels are unlocked for above Level 60. This adds new challenge to the game as well as new rewards.
- New ‘Random Event’ in DRIVE lets you quickly get behind the wheel and try something different.
- Club Challenges now show all Club Members participating and individual leaderboard positions.
- New Club Leaderboards for every Tour event.
- Improved camera shake and new Gameplay Settings option to adjust the camera shake intensity.
- New Gameplay Settings option to turn Face-offs on or off.
- New Garage options to filter the vehicles so that you can more easily find the car you’re looking for.
- Adds new filters and frames to Photo Mode.
- Adds the ability to toggle ghosts on and off in Time Trial and Drift mode, by using left on the D-Pad.
- Updated Credits with personal messages, special thanks and new members of the team.
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.
Update 1.20 Add-ons (available from PlayStation Store July 28 worldwide):
- Adds support for the Horsepower Expansion Pack – includes the Horsepower Car Pack and Tour Pack.
- The Horsepower Car Pack includes: Ferrari LaFerrari FXX K, McLaren P1 GTR, Nissan GT-R NISMO, Renault Mégane R.S. 275 Trophy-R and the Ferrari FXX Evoluzione.
- The Horsepower Tour includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Collect every star in the Horsepower Tour to earn a new bonus Livery.
- Adds support for the UniteInSpeed Tour Pack.
- The UniteInSpeed Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Collect every star in the UniteInSpeed Tour to earn a bonus Livery.
- Adds support for two new livery packs coming to PlayStation Store.
Are you looking forward to the updates coming July 28? Let us know your thoughts below.