Like it has been in most of the past months, PlayStation 4 has managed to stay on top of the hardware sales for the month of Jue 2015 according to recently released NPD data.
According to Sony, one of the reasons why they were the number one selling console in United States last month was the massive sales generated from the Batman Arkham Knight bundles.
After an Xbox One dominated April, this will be the second month in a row that PlayStation 4 has been stationed at the number one spot
So the most popular game across all platforms was Batman Arkham Knight. You might wonder how that could be with the shitty PC version but remember how Warner Bros. played coy and didn’t let anyone know abut that until millions of preorders had been made?
That being said, the game is awesome on PlayStation 4 ad Xbox One so yeah it is well placed at the number one spot closely followed by MMORPG The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited at number two and LEGO World Jurassic at number three.
Here are the top ten games according to June NPD statistics:
- Batman Arkham Knight (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- The Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited (Xbox One, PS4, PC)
- LEGO World Jurassic (Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS4, PlayStation 3, 3DS, Wii U, Vita)
- The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt (PS4, Xbox One, PC)
- Splatoon (Wii U)
- Minecraft (Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, PS4)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox One, PS4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC)
- Mortal Kombat X (PS4, Xbox One)
- NBA 2K15 (Xbox 360, PS4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PC)
- Call of Duty Advanced Warfare (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC)