CD Projekt Red is going to release a new patch for The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt one of these days i.e. patch 1.07, but until very recently they had not detailed everything that they are going to change in the game through it.
Now, however, the developers have detailed the complete patch notes on the official forums of the game so that you know which ones of your problems are being taken care of right now.
While the complete patch notes are very lengthy, we are listing down some of the highlights for you, but don’t think this is every major change coming your way:
- Patch 1.07 introduces an “alternative movement style” for Geralt, which can be changed via the Gameplay/Movement Response submenu.
- A “stash” allowing players to store extra loot has been implemented and will be accessible in various parts of the world. Map icons will show where each of these stashes are.
- A Books tab will be added to the menu, along with a read/unread marking feature to sort through them.
- An issue that left some players unduly unencumbered will also be addressed.
- Fixes a rare issue with an infinite loading screen in the Ladies of the Wood quest.
- Introduces a number of changes in selected game-world areas to prevent players from unexpectedly progressing quests or leaving the playable area by climbing certain elements of the landscape.
- Introduces a number of improvements in the game streaming system. Players should experience fewer blurred textures, NPC spawn times should be markedly reduced, and there should be an overall improvement in the speed with which game assets are loaded. Streaming system improvements should be most noticeable on consoles and systems with non-SSD drives.
CD Projekt Red says that The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt patch 1.07 has been based around community feedback received against some of the notorious bugs that were still in the game as well as numerous other issues that had slipped from scrutiny before.
The being said, developers have still not revealed when the update is going to be released although it will come out on PlayStation 4, Xbox One as well as PC.
You may check out the complete list here.