Black Ops 3 Special Edition Comes with Mini-Fridge
Over recent years, Collector’s Editions for games have been impressive, but also controversial at times. When the game companies get them right they show a level of impressiveness that can only be compared to the actual cost of what the gamer has to pay.
Named the Juggernog edition, Black Ops 3 Special Edition includes a real working mini-fridge. This may have some thinking is this going too far? Or could it be a perfect way to store your chosen drinks for your long gaming sessions?
Included in the collection is:
- Juggernog Mini Fridge – modelled after the in-game Perk-a-Cola machine.
- Perk-a-Cola Caster Set with Custom Tin – Features Juggernog Soda, Revive! Soda, Speed Cola Soda, and Double Tab Root Beer emblems.
- Season Pass – Featuring four DLC packs.
- Limited Edition Specialist Concept Art Cards.
- Giant Bonus Map – “The Giant,” a Nazi research facility featuring the weapon-upgrading Pack-a-Punch Machine. Also includes the classic “Der Riese” Zombie map, featuring Zombie stories with Dempsey, Nokolai, Richtofen, and Takeo where Origins left off.
- Official Black Ops 3 Soundtrack
- In-game bonus content:
- Weaponised 115 personalisation pack.
- Cyborg – Cyborg Personalisation Pack makes a return to Black Ops 3.
- Black Op3 Bonus Pack – Custom weapon camo, reticule, and calling card.
The mini-fridge is an interesting idea, but it will be interesting to see how fans take to it. Maybe more fans of replica weapons or statue of characters maybe the fridge will be a nice change; though there is no doubt that this will be an expensive edition of the game.
Are you a Call of Duty fan? Does the Juggernog Edition for Black Ops 3 interest you? Let us know your thoughts below.